5.0 close to release it would seem...

Post your wishes here. We will consider all posts for future versions.

Moderators: Murray, Jeff

Re: 5.0 close to release it would seem...

Postby Dun » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Jeff wrote:you guys are way too impatient.

Hmm.. nope. Looking from our point of view we don't have any proof of AM 5.x existing and it seems you don't want to give us one. Words don't proof anything.

To be honest I already lost all hope. Screenshoots could be posted long time ago, "amateur" video recorded using FRAPS too, just to show us "Hey there, we already implemented https support, look - it works, it's being tested, and we're currently working on IE 11 support" or many other things
Dun
New User

Postby pegas » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:22 am

Jeff wrote:you guys are way too impatient.

I wonder why you're doing on Ad Muncher when you despise with its users. I have no idea how you can be so arrogant ... after years of promises, after Murray's recent promises you dare to say that users are way too impatient ... I lost words
pegas
Wiz

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:24 am

i'm not being arrogant...

i'm sorry if you get that impression.
That's not an ad blocker... THIS is an ad blocker.
---
No bovines were harmed in the making of this program.
---
My first popup stopper blocked too much.
My second popup stopper didn't block enough.
Ad Muncher was juuuuust right.
Jeff
Ad Muncher Developer

Postby broman.martin » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:05 am

:lol: "For the first time ever, I described Ad Muncher as shareware [...]" .. Ad-muncher is shareware. I bet that term isn't used that much nowadays. Now days we have crapware, spamware, sneakyware and what not :)
broman.martin
Wiz

Postby zarlin » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:12 pm

broman.martin wrote::lol: "For the first time ever, I described Ad Muncher as shareware [...]" .. Ad-muncher is shareware. I bet that term isn't used that much nowadays. Now days we have crapware, spamware, sneakyware and what not :)

Mann i told my famely to go buy "the cow" because it was one hell of a piece of software , they all run windows 8 and nothing works for them , i told them that a new version was on the steps to be released , how do i feel , you guess it :oops:

3 years ago i was told that V5 was on the steps to be released later that year.....and here we are after 3 years , nothing but words " we have a dos attack , just got married , moving servers , news in a week , and now : you guys are way too impatient

just sad really
zarlin

Postby Jeff » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:31 pm

zarlin wrote:
broman.martin wrote::lol: "For the first time ever, I described Ad Muncher as shareware [...]" .. Ad-muncher is shareware. I bet that term isn't used that much nowadays. Now days we have crapware, spamware, sneakyware and what not :)

Mann i told my famely to go buy "the cow" because it was one hell of a piece of software , they all run windows 8 and nothing works for them , i told them that a new version was on the steps to be released , how do i feel , you guess it :oops:

3 years ago i was told that V5 was on the steps to be released later that year.....and here we are after 3 years , nothing but words " we have a dos attack , just got married , moving servers , news in a week , and now : you guys are way too impatient

just sad really

It works just fine on Windows 8.

Only IE11 is not supported and most people do not use IE anymore.

Firefox, Chrome and Opera are good browsers...
That's not an ad blocker... THIS is an ad blocker.
---
No bovines were harmed in the making of this program.
---
My first popup stopper blocked too much.
My second popup stopper didn't block enough.
Ad Muncher was juuuuust right.
Jeff
Ad Muncher Developer

Previous

Return to Wish-list