what about G4 tv channel commercial spots?

Post any ideas for promoting Ad Muncher here.

Moderators: Murray, Jeff

what about G4 tv channel commercial spots?

Postby johuth » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:23 am

Well that would be a good market for the pc community people that would get a lot of use out of ad muncher plus you could give them a code for a discount for seeing the spot. I didn't know this program existed in till a user posted something about it in a comment section. I don't think that many people know about the product but I think you need a user base that would go to many sites with annoying ad revenue. It is hard a have ads for this program on the internet and one of the reasons is it cuts ad revenue on websites. I talked with friends who both love the software but hopes that it doesn't get too popular because of the great loss in revenue. There are sites where I have no problem or guilty feeling using this software hulu is an example because I am a hulu plus subscriber so I am paying to use the site but I still get all the annoying ads. So I have no problem using ad muncher on their site but that is the problem you have when you want to do internet ads. At least that is what I think.

Jonathan
johuth
Addict

Return to Spread the Word