Invoice Request

Light-hearted chat and discussion

Moderators: Murray, Jeff

Invoice Request

Postby adfighter » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:23 am

Dear Developers,

I am not sure my question belongs here, but I have already sent a support request and a separate email follow-up (both of which have been left unanswered for more than 10 days now), so this is my last resort.

1. I bought AdMuncher Premium with the lifetime update option on Dec 21, 2012 (as part of the Christmas promotion) and paid by PayPal (Dec 21, 2012 13:03:14 PST, Transaction ID: 7BG52790L1498114P).
2. Since then (as noted above) I have asked on two separate occasions to be sent an invoice for my purchase, issued in my company's name – the name under which AdMuncher is currently registered: DILIGENCE EOOD
3. I need this invoice for tax deduction purposes, as I am allowed to claim tax back for all purchases for which an invoice in my company's name can be produced.
4. I own 100+ software titles, and supplying such an invoice has never been a problem – until now.
5. The date of issuance of said invoice must be in December 2012 (when the purchase was made).

Please, contact me at my email address for the data (name, address, VAT number, etc.) to be included, as I would not like to make them public here.

Kind Regards,
Pavel Tsvetkov
adfighter
New User

Re: Invoice Request

Postby Jeff » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:40 am

I forwarded your e-mail to Murray, he's just been *extremely* busy lately.

he will get to it.
That's not an ad blocker... THIS is an ad blocker.
---
No bovines were harmed in the making of this program.
---
My first popup stopper blocked too much.
My second popup stopper didn't block enough.
Ad Muncher was juuuuust right.
Jeff
Ad Muncher Developer

Re: Invoice Request

Postby adfighter » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:01 am

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting a reply so promptly.

1. The problem with invoices is that they have to be received and submitted within a certain time frame, and I am afraid that we are running out of time here.
2. When you send me the invoice, it needs to be translated by a sworn translator and then delivered to the tax authorities. The invoices for last month are due within the next few days.
3. Alternatively, you can issue the invoice with a January date and then I will have ample time until the beginning of February to translate and deliver it.

Your comment is appreciated.

Kind Regards,
PTs
adfighter
New User

Return to The Lounge