adblockplus

Light-hearted chat and discussion

Moderators: Murray, Jeff

adblockplus

Postby broman.martin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:55 am

I just read something amusing about adblockplus :) As it turns out they are paid for whitelisting ads.

http://adblockplus.org/en/acceptable-ad ... ts#payment :twisted:
broman.martin
Wiz

Re: adblockplus

Postby ashleyseo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:39 am

Now, I understand why I saw few advertisement despite my sister browser uses adblock plus.
Thanks for posting.
ashleyseo
New User

Re: adblockplus

Postby broman.martin » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:30 pm

ashleyseo wrote:Now, I understand why I saw few advertisement despite my sister browser uses adblock plus.
Thanks for posting.

I try to spread the word of Ad Muncher to everyone I meet.. but just with religion some people just aren't capable of receiving new info :( either they think the ads are not "that bad", or that adblock remove sufficient amount. They'll never know the freedom of surfing before they've tried ad muncher :)

Come to think 'bout it.. this software is WELL WORTH its price. Not just because of the software, but MOSTLY because the TEAM will cleanse the sites that has ads but shouldn't. Yeah, I know they wont add the lowest ranked sites to the main list per default. But asking nicely you'll have a filter for your own sites. And the users will help too.

The fact that the ads are showing is enough for the ad-business... a glimps is worth more to them than nothing at all.

I have the latest "life time" unlimited updates... but just for the fact that this software makes it bearable to surf the net, I could do it EVERY year!
broman.martin
Wiz

Return to The Lounge